Partner Event: Learn to Ski/Snowboard with REI!
Have you wanted to learn to ski or snowboard but just don't know how to get started? Join the REI Outdoor School, the PSIA-AASI (Professional Ski Instructors of America, American Association of Snowboard Instructors) and Liberty Mountain Resort in this great first-time experience!
Please bring the following:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water Bottles or Hydration Bladder
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Ski or Snowboard Gloves
- Ski or Snowboard Socks - Socks designed for warmth and comfort in ski and snowboard boots
- Synthetic / wool layers - Clothing that will stay warm when wet.
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
Tickets are $175 for both members and nonmembers
For more information or to register, visit
Email any questions to DC-OS@rei.com.
You may also like
Join REI and the Wilderness Medicine Institute for a comprehensive, two day course that will teach you valuable wilderness medicine skills!
Join Loudoun Wildlife Conservancy for a free bird walk at the Blue Ridge Center for Environmental Stewardship (BRCES).
Hike along with REI to explore the Billy Goat Trail, one of our area's hidden gems.
Join the Center for Spirituality in Nature for a unique winter nature walk!