Partner Event: Winter Hike at Catoctin Mountain Park
- Rockville REI 1701 Rockville Pike Ste A7 Rockville, MD 20852 United States (map)
This winter, join our friends at REI for a local and unique hiking experience at Maryland's Catoctin Mountain Park. You'll explore the human history of this beautiful destination while taking in stunning mountain vistas. Plus learn a few tips and tricks to make winter hiking more comfortable and enjoyable. Bring your sense of adventure!
Cost is $60 for members and $80 for non-members.
What You'll need to bring:
- 2 Liters of Water
- Appropriate clothing for the weather and conditions
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hiking Boots
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
For more information and to register, visit:
You may also like
Spent your entire summer stuck in an office? Join Potomac Conservancy and the National Parks Conservation Association for the last paddle of the season!