Partner Event: Winter Hike at Catoctin Mountain Park
- Rockville REI 1701 Rockville Pike Ste A7 Rockville, MD 20852 United States (map)
This winter, join our friends at REI for a local and unique hiking experience at Maryland's Catoctin Mountain Park. You'll explore the human history of this beautiful destination while taking in stunning mountain vistas. Plus learn a few tips and tricks to make winter hiking more comfortable and enjoyable. Bring your sense of adventure!
Cost is $60 for members and $80 for non-members.
What You'll need to bring:
- 2 Liters of Water
- Appropriate clothing for the weather and conditions
- Daypack - Day pack large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hiking Boots
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
For more information and to register, visit:
You may also like
Did you know DC has over 3 million square feet of green roof area? Discover the companies, policies, and initiatives that are growing the industry at the DC Green Roof and green Wall Symposium.
Join Potomac Conservancy and Rock Creek Conservancy for the last paddle of the summer!
Cheer on the Washington Nationals while supporting the Potomac River! Purchase your discounted ticket here and a portion of sales will fuel local clean water initiatives that keep pollution our of our streams and creeks.